LifeWise Digital, Inc. (LifeWise) and each of its technology product offerings, including the NearBuyLife® mobile application and web sites, the Coupanda® mobile application and web sites, the SanMarinoPure.com web site and the PerkPlusUSA.com web site, and its related digital media outlets, adhere to the following policies with regard to data used in our network, web platforms and applications.
LifeWise is committed to the protection of privacy and appropriate use of data provided by its mobile application users, as well as the protection of privacy of the customers our advertisers’ locations.
- LifeWise does not sell any data obtained from its users, advertisers, or partners;
- LifeWise does not acquire and store any personal information on any person who has not authorized the use of such information;
- LifeWise does not obtain or utilize the personal identity information including social security numbers, credit cards or other payment information of any user of our mobile applications, or customer who is in the vicinity of advertiser’s location;
- Data obtained by our ad servers includes the count of individuals in range of our devices and the location at which the device is delivered an advertisement or offer;
- All of the information that is stored in systems and utilized by LifeWise in its business of presenting digital advertising, deals, promotions, coupons and offers is used ambiguously – that is, there are aggregations of audience data, without any personal data included to indicate to advertisers or content providers that there are likely a number of individuals in a location that have indicated an interest in the products, services or information being made available;
- The data gathered and stored by LifeWise is primarily used for advertiser and accounting audit and assurance purposes for content and advertising providers, regulators and other government authorities, to assure that ads were delivered to a mobile user and that the user interacted with those ads when they appeared on one of our mobile apps including, but not limited to its Coupanda® or #NearBuyLife apps on an Internet-connected mobile device or computer or web platforms SanMarinoPure.com and PerkPlusUSA.com.
- LifeWise mobile applications will each employ “opt-in” or opt out features that place the user in control of the way they interact with our advertiser;
- We collect, at the user’s option, Date of Birth and Gender Identity to provide anonymously to advertisers the type of audience demographics represented by our user base.
1. Types of Data Utilized by LifeWise Digital Technologies
LifeWise Digital’s NearBuyLife and Coupanda® Mobile Application Software is installed on mobile devices allowing users to indicate the types of ads or content they wish to receive. Users therefore are asked to provide information including their preferences. LifeWise will utilize geo-location services technologies to identify the people in or near a given market to whom an ad should be delivered.
LifeWise in its NearBuyLife and Coupanda® application utilizes location information to assure that offerings presented on our applications are actually available in the location near the current location of a user. This allows us to eliminate the presentation of any offer that is not relevant to a user. This requires the acceptance by a user of the location services available on their smart phone.
2. Use of Mobile Phone Presence Information
Some of the applications licensed and used by LifeWise, may identify mobile telephones within range of our advertisers’ locations.
Users of mobile telephones have entered into agreements with their mobile phone providers, which agreements govern the use, distribution, or marketing of their user’s data that is gathered by their mobile phone provider. This information may be used by LifeWise to deliver ads to engage new users.
The provider and users have various options to “opt in” or “enable location services” and to utilize data in some manner. Those advertisers who provide advertising or other content to LifeWise directly or through programmatic advertising distributors do so as provided for in those agreements.
3. LifeWise Mobile Applications
LifeWise intends to extend its services to users of its mobile applications. Any user who downloads a mobile application will have the option to request benefits provided by advertisers or location owners who use the LifeWise products and services. Such benefits may include discounts, coupons, affinity or loyalty programs, “freemiums” or free offerings.
LifeWise users may provide an email and may elect to receive notifications by text or email. This service is offered as an option to any LifeWise mobile application user and can be changed by the user at any time.
The Company provides to each of its mobile programs certain opt-in or opt-out features, putting users in control of their data.
4. Data Security and Data Breach Protections
The Company plans to utilize commercially-reasonable data protection models for the data it gathers, stores and uses including advertising audit control data. Database records identifying the display of an advertisement or other content and the data related to the presentation of or interaction with that content including time and date stamp, location, audience size and other data will be stored in secure off-site, third party provided.
The Company relies on secure cloud based data management companies like Amazon Web Services for data storage, transfer and security. Each of these companies is focused on data security and employ state of the art protection capabilities. The Company does not store data on its services in its development environments.